Registration for our FALL 2017 Semester IS NOW OPEN! REGISTER BELOW!
START DATE: September 20, 2017 – Kick-Off
END DATE: December 6, 2017 – Christmas Brunch
When: Wednesday mornings
10:30-11:30 Small Group Time
Where: Lake Hills Church
11521 Bee Caves Rd.
Austin TX 78738
Register for the weekly program that best fits your schedule and needs!
- LECTURE ONLY ($60):
Biblical, practical teaching to equip and encourage moms.
- LECTURE + SMALL GROUP ($90):
Groups of 10-12 led by moms that discuss lecture and provide connection and support.
- LECTURE + SMALL GROUP + FEARLESS KIDS PROGRAM* ($60/Child):
Children birth through Pre-K will enjoy Bible stories, crafts, singing, and more fun activities!
*Moms MUST be registered in a small group if children are in nursery/preschool program.
Lake Hills Church never wants cost to be a reason for not being a part of an event. If you would like to attend Fearless Mom and would like to apply for a partial scholarship, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject FM SCHOLARSHIP.
For questions and/or more information, please contact us at email@example.com
*POLICIES for FEARLESS MOM NURSERY/PRESCHOOL PROGRAM:
- No children are allowed inside the worship center
- No early-pick ups are permitted without previous arrangements for appointments. It really disturbs the other kiddos when one child is picked up by their mom early.
- Children are placed in classrooms based on their birthdate and developmental stage and will stay in the same class throughout the semester.
- To be good stewards of our Fearless Kids volunteers’ time, and to be considerate of our fellow Fearless Moms who are in the waiting pool, we have the following ATTENDANCE POLICY:
- After 2 consecutive unexcused absences that are not due to travel and/or illness, your child(ren) will be placed on the wait list so that another child can benefit from the program.
- Excused absences do not include situations such as another parent at home for the day, adjusting to nap time, and/or work schedules.
- If your child(ren) has missed 4 or more times per semester, he/she will be placed in the waiting pool so another child can benefit from the program.
- This policy does NOT include the INFANT room and siblings of newborns. We do understand that moms and new babies need to stay close to home!
- In case of an absence, you will notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.